RE: DML My Hat

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northchurch.net)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 07:35:25 EDT

DML:

Sorry, couldn't stay outta this one, I've got too much
pent up anger (my fiancee's car threw the t.belt,(engine is destroyed)
and her motorcycle that I was riding so she could take the DAK to work
crapped out too!)

Anyhoo: I wear my baseball cap backwards. When I'm working on the dak,
when I'm doing carpentry, whenever I damn well please. Mostly to keep
gunk off my noggin.

But I tell you one thing, BRUCE BEAVEN: a real man takes his hat off for a
women and when he sits down to eat.

So Mr. Bruce, being polite is a quality a man has. Being considerate,
understanding, and reasonable are all qualities a man has.

So POT call the kettle black. We are not hurt nor taken aback by your
flames.

Good day.

Travis
'97 CC 4x4 V8 Sport+
'92 Plymouth Laser AWD Turbo: RIP 5May99
'80 Suzuki GS250T (about to be resurrected)
'87 Kawasaki EX500: still in storage