DFWdml Drag meet?

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 11:04:15 EDT

Hey DFW racers,
I plan to go racing again at the TX Motorplex on Fri 11 June 99. Gates
open at 6:PM and racing usually goes to Midnight. It will be AAA Street
Night and the TOYO brackets will be mixed in as well.
This will be a good chance for the racers that have had other
commitments to finally get out and race ( Andre?, Gordon?) as well as
the rest who usually show (Randy?, Swede?, Geoffrey?). Anyone/everyone
welcome!
Of course, racing isn't mandatory. If you just want to watch the racing
and meet & greet, that's all good too.
Tx Motorplex is in Ennis, TX 35 miles South of Dallas on I 45. Go West
thru downtown Ennis to 287 and go North for about 3 miles.
BEEE THERRRRE!!!!!!! Alan S.