Re[6]: towing/pulling without tow hooks

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 15:59:37 EDT

Thanks Kyle. I ordered one up today. I also snagged a 4 ton come-a-long I was
looking for while I was at it.
Tom

Subject: Re: Re[4]: DML: towing/pulling without tow hooks
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 5/19/99 1:34 PM

<< Did you buy this someplace (if so, where?) or did you have it made?

Tom,
I bought it from Northern. http://www.northern-online.com
I just got their new catalog in the mail and it costs $35.99.
The ring is 1 1/4" thick and is 5"(outside diamter). Overall length is 11
1/4. I love mine! I did have the Warn rear shackle bar, paid $40 for it, and
I really did like it, plus I bent the hell out of it on a side pull one time.
This bog tow ring I know use, I have backed up into a concrete wall or two,
did many side pulls, and dragged it plenty of times when climbing. To this
day, after 5 years, it has not bent at all or disfigured.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6