Re: "Spankng"

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 16:36:01 EDT

What type of sissy are you? Spanking people is damn fun. I personally love
smoke those jacked up Hick trucks w/ glasspacks. There all loud and I still
woop em.
I must say my proudest spank to date was against a '72 Chevy with a full
racing 305, he was damn hard to beat, but I managed to beat him in top end
(was on Freeway) got to about 80 and his 3 speed jsut couldn't take him
anyfaster, were my DODGE 3speed auto was still goin jsut fine! Sucker!!