RE: RE: RE: "Spankng--the Cup

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 18:05:28 EDT

> >> Norah, what's with you hosers beating the Pens, eh? Don't you
> know they
> >> needed to win to keep the franchise?!
> >
> >Yeah but, the cup needs to come home where it came from.
>
> I guess you guys haven't been paying attention. The road to the cup goes
> thru Dallas.
>
> Dak content==>I drive my Dak to go see the Stars.

Now I know you haven't been paying attention.... According to the Labatt's
Blue commercials for the last month or two, the cup was stolen by a bunch of
guys that hopped in a taxi and brought it back to Canada. Now they're going
from coast to coast stopping at each major city to show off the cup :)

Dak content: They wish they were doing their road tour in a Dak