Re: explorer spank

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 20:34:07 EDT

hehehe.. thanks!
now here's the lesson of the day gang: spank stories are for everyone's
amusement and laughter.
so, to keep in the trend of things, I have another....

-mike d.

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "It's not a 'little V6', it's just
cylindrically challenged"