civic spank

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 20:50:16 EDT

well, I think we all know where this is going =)

so there I was, out "testing" my new 14x3 K&N when I find myself swatting
at a bug in the truck. Oh! My bad, it was a civic sitting in the lane
next to me (damn near sounded like a bee to me). Now, I'll be the first
to say that my dak isn't THE fastest dak on the east coast or anything,
but it'll sure as hell spank a civic any day of the week. Well, he wants
to go... he starts rollin' about half way across the intersection before
the light even changes... then he sealed his doom. he cocky bastard
flipped on his turn signal to get in my lane and starts revvin' his
briggs and straton.. well, I ain't havin' some wack-ass in a civic do
THIS. That's like pointin' to the upper deck in the world series! Anyway,
I throw this dude the proverbial curve ball and punch it. With the yell
of tires and roar of Dakota, the civic was taken by surprise. he thought
he was gonna' regain the ground he lost, but only lost more... as I pull
away, he flips me the bird and pulls in behind me.. WHERE HE BELONGS!!
HA!

another tail of victory =)

-mike d.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "It's not a 'little V6', it's just
cylindrically challenged"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]