Re: Mopar Day @ St. Thomas Dragway, Ont.

From: EDDIE ESTOPPEY (99dakota@home.com)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 04:05:16 EDT

youll see us there bob, im not goin to bother to do the van and truck
fest that weekend,

Ed

--

Visit my Webpage @ http://www.MoparEd.com 1998 Dodge Dakota GTS, RC, SB, 239 Auto, Intense Blue, Xenon Body Kit, ProGlass Hood, Street Scene Hood Cowl and Mirrors, K&N Drop In Filter, Blue Engine Goodies, Gts Painted Headlight Covers, V-Tech Tailight Covers, TailGate Pop&Lock, Jc Whitney CatBack Dual Exhaust with 4.5" Monster Tipz, Checkmate FX Flush Mount Tonneau Cover, GroundForce 2/4 Drop(soon), American Racing 15x8 "MANTIS" Wheels, Steve 2me Grille Treatment, Dunlop Sport Rover GTX P275/60/15's, JVC KSRT-515 (paint matched to my Dak), and a 12 Pack CD Changer.