Re: Tonneau Covers?

From: James Harmon (jdharmon@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 01:45:11 EDT

The tonneau is a stock tonneau from Dodge, bought when the truck was
delivered. It is a heavy sucker!!! The wing is a composite made from the
Xenon 3 pc bed spoiler. I was amazed what you can do with ABS once you know a
couple tricks. You could even make it fit your truck. I can check on possible
fitments with Xenon or you can call Doc at Xenon 800-999-8753, Ext. 301. he is
a great guy and might be able to help you.
Jim Harmon