Cape Cod Meet Preview!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 13:06:32 EDT

Hey Dudes and Dudettes!

Thanks to our fearless leader y'all can see a preview of hittin' the beach on
Cape Cod Massachusetts.

Just surf to:

fawcett@uism.bu.edu/">http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/www/dakota/attachments/fawcett@uism.bu.edu/
capecod

For all those interested in the meet, I'm still thinking late July or early
August for a weekend beach BASH! The question I have at this point is do we
want to camp out for the weekend (Nickerson State Park or the Audubon Society
Area) or try to take over some hotel/motel or inn?????

Let me know soon so I can start checking into availability... Accomodations can
be wicked difficult on the Cape!

Tom