Re: Speaking of Oil...

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 13:13:15 EDT

At 11:45 AM 5/19/99 , you wrote:

>So what gives? Do I have a problem or is this normal?

Tom, Can't remember for sure what year or mileage your Dak is but my 97 V6
doesn't use any oil at 5K mile changes. It's not abnormal for an engine to
start using a little oil as it ages, but anything more than a quart used
every oil change should raise a red flag.

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could
produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the
Internet, we know this is not true.