Re: MP PCM - How do they do it?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 20:13:52 EDT

>... also said something else about taking the wiring harnesses out of
>a pre 97 and fitting them in on the new one to RIG the gauges. Anybody
>ever heard of anything like this or did I overhear the two stupidest
>people on earth holding a conversation.
>Aaron C.

I'm not 100% sure but I think the pre-97 and 97+ gauges themselves
are different. I'll check when I see John S. at C@C in July. If this
is the case, it's not the quick fix that it would seem.

I will say that I am looking into a fix and it does involve additional
wiring on the 97+. If I can work out the complexities (not near future),
you can be sure that I'll inform the DML one way or another.

Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto., 4x2