I need new shocks!

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Thu May 20 1999 - 22:04:30 EDT

Hey Guys,
Looks like I need new shocks already, I put the Beltech Nitro Drop
Shocks when I did the drop maybe 4-5 months ago. I'm getting alot of
"boaty" action, bump steer and bump hop. Something has changed. I'm on
Va-Ca 1st 2 weeks of June so I'm gona jack her up and see if I feel any
loosness, just too busy to do it now. Anyhow
I'd like to order some new shocks now, any ideas? Sport Truck recomends
the Doersch (spelt wrong). Gary Pinkley, you listening? What do you
recomend in the way of shocks?
Thanks,
Bob
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony
CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995