need opinions please

From: Terri Pryer (dzoo@arn.net)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 01:50:10 EDT

Hello everyone,
I am sort of new here so I have many questions(only been on the list for 2
wks.) but I will try to only ask a few at a time. First I am getting new
wheels and tires installed on mon. and I wanted some opinions on what I
should do. First I bought a set of 275/60/15 's and was going to put those
on. Later I had a different Idea. Should I try and squeeze some 295 or 305
's on the back? If I did the parts man I talk to said that I could not
lower the ride any. Second anyone know what the HP is for a bone-stock 91
6er? Thanks

Mark in Lubbock,TX