V6 HEADERS!! Was: Re: more horsepower-how???

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 07:15:14 EDT

        I've been in contact with JBA for the last few months and they should
be releasing a pre97 V6 header around mid to late June. Jeff Bell has
been
a great guy! I've asked him alot of questions about these headers. He
says that
depending on the type of metal they decide to make them out of, the
price without
a y-pipe will be around $435 a set. I'll let everyone know when they hit
the shelves as I'll be one of first to know. (I may even get them before
they hit the shelves)

Thought I'd let ya'll know,
                                Chad