Re: F&B TB Stage 2

From: Andre Mauboussin (andrem@airmail.net)
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 09:58:11 EDT

I called Kammer&Kammer and they told me about you Brad. What are you going to do
about the thermostat housing being in the center of your new manifold instead of
offset like the factory manifold(I assume the new manifold still has this
problem). What they did in mopar muscle was cut one corner off the A/C
compressor.Oh yeah, what about the EGR valve(does the manifold have provisions
for it?)

Andre
95 14.7@93.5mph