Re: Re: The other Bob

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Sat May 22 1999 - 21:37:30 EDT

Wondered where you have been! Need your help, of course. To update you I
have Leach ceramic headers on order and have also received my dual 12"
Flex-a-lite fans. That is where the problem is. Alan S. sent me pics and
description on how to put the fans on. I can not figure it out and can not
get the original fan off! It will not stay put to get off, the belt turns.
Can you look in the service manual and let me know how it says to get it
off? I would appreciate it. I also picked up a 180 thermo and gasket to do
at the same time. I will report my results, of course. Getting 13.5 in
town, got to get better. I have a G tech, which will tell me what gain I
have after doing these mods. Send help this way!

At 03:34 PM 5/22/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Bob
>
>Hope you hav good news for me.
>
>Other Bob
>

>When I go, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not
>screaming in pain like his passengers.

 ~~~~~Bob