Re: Mopar Parts Nationals.

From: Dyno05@aol.com
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 10:05:33 EDT

I was at the Nationals also on Saturday. I talked to the guys at the Mopar
booth and stumped them very quickly with a torque convertor question. I was
pretty sure they couldnt answer it and sure enough they couldnt answer. The
question was a very simple question. What torque convertors are available for
the 98 Dakota 360? They quickly were fumbling with the catalog ...it was
funny. I saw the computer on display also and was like why the hell are they
showing this when it doesnt even exist!!! I was dissapointed to the Mopar
displays. They had a small setup compared to General Motors. I had a great
day of fun there watching 2, 4.59 runs at 318 mph though. I would be
interested in racing at the Wed night event. I go there a lot but usually go
on a saturday.

DW