Re: '92 to '95 MP SBEC for Sale - $95

From: V8dakLECC@aol.com
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 16:20:34 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/99, 3:55:15 PM, dakota-truck@buffnet.net writes:
<<Hello DML'er's:
    I've got a Mopar Performance SBEC, which is currently installed on my '92
CC Dak 5.2L, which I am in a position to sell. I will take $95 plus shipping
for it. I believe that this computer will work on all 5.2L's from '92 to 95.
     The reason that I'm selling it is because I do quite a bit of towing
during the summer months (jetboat), and the SBEC is not recommended for
towing, due to the advanced timing curve.

E-mail me if interested.
Steve Menendez
Jetmugg@aol.com>>

Steve, I want It!

I'm the guy Mike Clark mentioned to you a while back here in Houston
(Tomball). Call me at work til 5, or Home tonight if you can. We'll set
something up!!!!!

Work 713-849-1900
Home 281-351-8540