Re: Re: Lightning spank

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 18:54:40 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/99 1:16:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ashort@flash.net
writes:

<< Maybe I missed something, why ARE you selling your Dak? How will you
 cope with Gratiot withdrawl? I couldn't part with mine! >>
It won't be that easy, but I plan on replacing it with an older Mopar. In
the winter after the lease is up on the Van and we replace that, I plan on
getting an R/T possibly and putting the proper trans in it! =0) I have a
good job offer right now, (contemplating it). If I take it, Ill probably
keep the dak and garage it for a while then built it right.
Erc