Re: Siped tires (update on pros and cons)

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 22:17:37 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/99 8:29:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dester243@aol.com writes:

<< My tires are missing bits and chunks right now. i did 2 nice
 peel outs and the pieces or rubber are all disarrayed, and some CHUNKS of it
 are missing,. please consider this before you sipe your tires.
 -Dester
 the only good thing it really did, was increase traction, and help wet
 handling..

  Yeah, I had that done to my tires too. After the initial chunk removal,
things seem fine. You're right though, Ill never do that again!
Eric