Re: Milan meet update! Two weeks away!

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 00:50:27 EDT

I had planned on attending on Saturday.....but

Milan's original date published last fall and as late at February said it was
going to be on May 23rd and 24th. The Chrysler Classic in Columbus move there
date to this week end. So Milan changed there dates to the 5th and 6th. Last year
we established a new all Mopar Show on this weekend and had already published it
as being on the 5th and 6th of this year. I believe I have a lot of setup to do
on Saturday but if I can cut loose for a while I'll head straight down US23 from
Flint. Hopefully we with have this conflict resolved next year.

I went last year for the show and shine..... where was it.... it didn't exist...
so if you want to see some great old mopars in a show setting try to stop by our
show on Sunday. Daks are welcome in the truck class.

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
Black T/A -- Register your T/A today via the web page below