Re: RE: Po'boy's Intake Pictures

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 08:44:06 EDT

Since a 14" doesn't fit on the V6 Daks...I had asked Jules the same question
and his response was "you can also use the new K&N Gen-II Intake system but
with a 9" cone for the same performance".

He just prefers the 14"....I'm assuming it's personal taste. (Which we're
all entitled to anyway.) Flow rating wise, there isn't that much of a
difference to degrade performance between a 14" Open Element and a 9" Cone
with a 3 - 3.5" Tube.