Aurora ignition

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 12:08:29 EDT

I've noticed a few DML memebers are from British Columbia, Have any of you
(or anybody else) heard of, or had any experience with a company called
Aurora ignition??? They are out of B.C. and I was looking at their systems,
but have never heard of them.

On an unrelated subject, I was digging through some old pictures and found
some of when I used to work for a local Dodge dealership here in CA. Back
in '92 my boss let me take a brand new Dakota home for lunch to test drive.
These are pictures from the "test drive". I had to scrape all the rubber
off of the bed of the truck before I brought it back!!! You can see them in
the pictures section of the DML page under "M" for McKinney.

John McKinney