Question about cooling system and Redline water wetter.

From: Mst29@aol.com
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 18:50:35 EDT

                  This is probably a stupid question so don't laugh,,,im only
18. I thought i should add the water wetter to the Pressure cap. I waited
until it was cool, but it was full to the top. Then i thought of putting it
in the overflow bottle. But i don't think it would enter into the cooling
system fully by doing that. any advice? Would it be better to mix it in with
water when its type to change coolant?