Re: Auto X-ray computer scanner

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 21:23:22 EDT

I've got one (not sure if that's the brand or not). Might be since there
isn't much choice when it comes to Mopar. It's a cool toy when it works,
and a useless piece of junk when it doesn't. I never know if it will tell
me the problem or just spew out the "Vehicle not responding" message. I'm
not really sure if it's the scanner or my dak. I can also use it for Fords
& Chevy's if I get another cable for it. Not much point since I don't have
any. It also worked ok when I tested it out on the old '89 Sundance. It's
gone now, so there isn't anything left to test other than my Dak.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI