Re: DML stickers Attn: JON

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 02:19:58 EDT

At 09:55 AM 5/24/99 , you wrote:

>I received my DML stickers on Saturday. They look great!!! Thanks JON!!!

  Thanks! Glad you like 'em! Now if the print shop would get movin' I
could mail out everyone elses decals too! :-)

>Now all I have to do is clean my truck and figure out how to install them.
>Like I said in a previous email, I hate to read instructions. I will make
>an exception this time, since I do not have any experience with decals. JON
>those instructions seem to be very detailed. I'm sure it is easier them it
>looks.

  Heh heh heh! Well, keep in mind that they were written by the same guy
that wrote up several pages of instructions for a simple 15 minute
thermostat install... ;-)

  Actually, only the middle part of the page is instructions; and half of
that are just tips to help you out. Strip them down to the core, and
essentially all you do is to take the backing off, stick the decal and
transfer tape to the glass, and peel off the transfer tape, leaving the
decal behind. (There... that's the "Cliff Notes" version) ;-)

                                               -Jon-