Re: MTX Thunderform...Attn audio freaks like me

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 14:38:10 EDT

Yes. Dester is here to the save. If you or anyone else you know want a good
price on MTX thunder forms. John @ www.mmxpress.com can hook you up for
325 shipped to ur door loaded with 2 10" mtx thunder 5000 subs. i got mine
from him, and i love it. a lot cheaper than that stealthbox. which i'm sure
is worth the money i don't have.
-Dester

<< Hey all,
 I have been talking to someone off the list but has a 97 Dakota CC. He
 emailed me about my thunderform, and asked where he could get one,
 either than Crutchfield. I told him that someone on here, possibly
 Dester, could get him one for a good price. If you are the person that
 can, please email me privately so I can give you his email addy. Thanks
 alot.