Re: DML; Help?!? Ignition Problem

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@icc.vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 15:50:10 EDT

One month ago, the same thing happened to my 97 5.2. Running down the road
and suddenly---it died. No spark either. I had the msd ss blaster coil. Same
story exactly. It's still over at the dealer's so I don't know for sure
what's the problem. They claim it's the crank position sensor. So far
they've ordered 2 crank sensors,a flywheel and the torque converter(????).
If they eventually stumble upon the culprit I'll let you know.
Dr. Pat