was: Six speed Now: Viper components on a Dak

From: Robert Howe (robbii@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 02:24:00 EDT

You might want to contact the Hennessey company. They add aftermarket Brembo
brakes to their conversions, they might be able to sell you the stock Viper
Brakes off of them. Check out the Road and Track article on the Hennessey
Venom in the May '99 issue. I can scan it for you if you want, I didn't see
any contact info on them in the article though. They also do suspension
mods, but they don't specify in the article.

I did see that Dak, forgot that's what they did. THanks for the reminder.