Black trim woes

From: Chuck and/or Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 11:34:26 EDT

Hey All,

    I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good product to use on the
mirrors and door handles of a '99 Dak. I have tried Black Magic's Trim &
Tire, but whenever it rains, I have streaks down the paint. I've found that
the only way to remove the streaks is to rewax. Someone local suggested a
product called Back to Black. I haven't been able to find it yet locally. Is
this stuff any good ?
    So, if anyone can suggest a good product to use on the black parts of my
Dak, it would be most appreciated.

Chuck in Cranston, RI
'99 Dak RC 3.9L 5spd
homepage coming soon
DML digest mode

    Oh, if anyone needs an excellent body & paint man in RI, I can HIGHLY
recommend someone. I just got my truck back today after having the right
rear quarter and rear bumper painted (Some guy backed into me at Home Depot.
He said he was admiring my truck and forgot to turn his tires.). The work
done is some of the best my wife and I have seen.