Regular Cab Stereo speaker question

From: Muscara, Anthony F (MuscaraAF@sa15wpob.us-state.gov)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 14:51:16 EDT

Hey,

I got really used to the Bose stereo system in my Maxima, and since I traded
it in for my Dakota I've been missing that wonderful sounding stereo. The
(used) Dak came with a Pioneer in-dash CD player, 35Wx4, which isn't too
terrible I guess, but I assume the speakers are stock. I've heard about
this Thunderform, and unfortunately I have a Regular Cab, so I guess I won't
be using that... Anybody out there with a 97+ RC that has any experience
adding or upgrading speakers? There's not much room in there...

Thanks,

Anthony