Colo/Kans/Wyom MEET???

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 16:57:30 EDT

From:Tim Roller>>magnum318@bewellnet.com
 Thurs.27th,2:45pm

 OK boys and girls---WHO's COMING. I checked with the motel I had set up and
I was the only one who has a reservation. I NEED to know who will show up,
even if you don't have a reservation to greet and introduce you to other
members who show up. I don't want to be the only one there..If you have
other family gatherings and such, I understand, but at least let me know OR
THE MEETING WILL BE CANCELLED-- LET ME KNOW BY 11:30 PM TONIGHT--OR IT's
OFF. I will read all messages by 8:00 AM Friday to see if this is a Bust or
a GO due to time differences of contact.