RE: Nitrous kit for sale

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Thu May 27 1999 - 17:55:43 EDT

Sounds like he's talking about a using it with a 4bbl TB. Square bore is
where the primaries are the same relative size as the secondaries. As
opposed to a "spread bore" (like in a Thermal Quad carburator) where the
primaries are tiny compared to the huge secondary barrels.

John McKinney
Technical Support
(408)782-3871