Attention All Georgia DMLers!!!!

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 15:45:25 EDT

This weekend, I will be going to the Southern Mopar Nats in Reynolds. After
that (sunday afternoon) I will be traveling from Byron, GA to Hartwell, GA.
I will be going on I-75 to Macon, getting on 129 in Macon, staying on 129 to
Athens, getting on 29 in Athens and going to Hartwell. Then, Tuesday, I
will be traveling from Hartwell, GA to Hazlehurst, GA mainly on US1(through
Washington, Thompson, Wrens, Swainsboro, etc..). DOES ANYBODY LIVE CLOSE TO
THIS ROUTE? I'd love to stop a meet some of y'all. Let me know if anybody
wants to meet up by e-mailing me at webmaster@dakattack.com. Hey Chad
Clifton, I'm gonna have plenty of time to meet up with you in Royston
sometime early next week. Please e-mail me personally and we can plan when
to meet up. Hope to see some of y'all next week!!

Ben Vaughan
webmaster@dakattack.com
http://www.dakattack.com
AOL: AttackDak
ICQ: 558772
Therapy is expensive. Popping that bubble wrap stuff is cheap. You choose.