Jet Ski's and Build time

From: P. Phelps (pap20@juno.com)
Date: Fri May 28 1999 - 18:34:00 EDT

>I was wondering if anybody has successfully towed a jet ski without
problems? I >guess about 700-800 pounds with trailer? And if so, did
you use just a ball in the >bumper, or another type of hitch? And for
those who ordered R/T's, how long did it >take?

Haven't towed, but looking at my PWI buyer's guide, the general range for
jet ski's (stand-up and sit-down) goes from 291 lbs. to 817lbs. (all
dryweight, no fuel) without a trailer. I ordered my R/T in Mid-April and
it arrived at the dealer in Early-May, exactly 3 weeks after I ordered.
Of course, helps when the factory is 20 miles south of the dealer. ; )

>Also, does anybody know if there are changes for 2000 for the R/T, and
can I still order a >1999?

Don't know about any R/T changes, but I don't think you can order any
more '99s. They were on build-out when mine was ordered.

Paul
'99 R/T CC DA

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]