All Mopar Southern Nationals - Day 1

From: Ben Vaughan (webmaster@dakattack.com)
Date: Sun May 30 1999 - 19:11:11 EDT

Well, we had a pretty good day at the Nats today. I met up with Jack this
morning, then Mel came and met with us and we went to the Waffle House, we
then met up with Blaine at the show. Jack Hilton did a few grudge races in
his R/T and racked up his best time ever, 15.24. And Blaine locked his keys
in his dak :-) Then, 15 minutes before the time trials were supposed to
start, it started to rain. It rained steadly for a while and they ended up
calling off all of tonight's races so we will be bumming at the hotel
tonight and catching all the races tomorrow. Also, we got some great video
and camera footage to post when we get back!
Talk to you all later!
Ben Vaughan