JBA headers for sale

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sat May 29 1999 - 23:32:01 EDT

Hey guys.... Well after many months of procrastination, I got in touch
w/Jeff @ JBA about how my headers didn't fit cause they hit my A-arm on the
passenger side. He ended up exchanging my old one for a new one, which
doesn't fit either. Basically it boiled down to having my truck at
"fault", so I can't get a refund. These headers are SUPPOSED to fit on any
Dak from 92 - up. So my headers are for sale. You'll be getting a brand
new passenger side header with 0 miles on it and a drivers side one with
about 1500 miles on it. They have been ceramic coated and come with the
attaching parts and instructions, etc....

I would like $300(obo), buyer pays shipping(I don't know how much...prob
around $20.)

Brian