Window Tint

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun May 30 1999 - 18:46:38 EDT

Since you guys are talking about window tint. Police Officers don't like
tinted windows cause it makes their job harder. When they pull you over
it also makes it very hard for them to see in the car. If you show some
respect to the officer by
rolling down all your windows, putting your dome light on, putting your
hands on your window edge and shutting your vehicle off before he gets
out of his car.
He will feel safer and appreciate the gesture. It will probally show in
how he handles
your stop. And yes some officers are assholes and will treat you shitty
no matter what. Just my 2 cents ( as an old guy with maybe some
additional life expereince than some off you wipper snappers) Yes, the
same guy that had over 60 points once, and no I don't drive much
different, I just don't act like my 17 and 22 yr old kids do when
stopped! ( now I know how my dad felt when he came to court with me when
I was 17, and I wouldn't take my leather jacket off or the gum out of my
mouth)!
Bob
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony
CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x, MTX Thunderform and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995