Re: Installed my TRANSGO kit

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 03:19:19 EDT

I've got the transgo instructions if anyone would like me to scan them and
post it on my site.

Russ Selkirk has mentioned the ball you are refering to in one of his
and see what he has to say about it. I think he had to look it up in a
service manual to find where it went.

I was almost going to do this install tommorow, but I still need a few items
before doing it. It looks like next weekend probably. I've watched the
video 4 or 5 times now and I'm itching to get started.......

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
              '93 V8 4X2 MarkIII
Houston Area DML Meet Page
     http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221