Re: Re: Traction Bars - Group Buy

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 13:09:23 EDT

Tom, Jim:

Is this a "strip only" use bar or is it street-able? I added a rear anti
sway bar years ago to make sure the BMWs can't get me in the turns. Will
the two devices (anti-sway bar and traction bar) work against each other?
Obviously the traction bar is designed to help straight-line
acceleration (hallelujah!!) but will its stiffness disrupt the anti-sway
bar?

I really need the traction bar and sure do appreciate Jim getting us a
group purchase!

TIA,

Richard in San Antonio

On Mon, 31 May 1999 06:55:22 -0500 Tom & Fern Moffat
<tomm@datarecall.net> writes:

> [...]

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]