Re: REDEMPTION AT THE SOUTHERN NATS !!!

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 16:14:16 EDT

Congrats... Yes the RT responds well to a good cool down. The stock intake
'barrel' manifold is like a smoker cooker. If you can get that thing
cooled down
enough, the truck will really surprise you. I've never done the ice, though
I have
thought about it. I'd probably go with those blue ice reusable bags...
Guess I'll
try that next time, and bring my buddy's generator and a couple large
electric fans.

I see an advantage to having electric fans on the truck... run them while
you are waiting
for 45 minutes or so to cool the truck down.

Sam '99 RT x 2