Re: Re: REDEMPTION AT THE SOUTHERN NATS !!!

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 21:32:16 EDT

Hey Jack,
about the whole JET thing...

the Stage 2 is supposed to be for trucks with Lotsa' mods... you may
wanna keep it around and after the headers install, slap it on and see
how it does..

just a thought..

mike d.

On Mon, 31 May 1999 15:58:55 -0400 "W. Jack Hilton III"
<HEMI@charter.net> writes:

>Well , I was lazy !
>
>I had just had the tailgate repainted too under warranty .
>

>At 12:59 PM 6/30/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>Sweet day at the track Jack...
>>
>>Good Luck meeting your goal...
>>
>>Just out of curiosity...you take the time to remove the spare, but
>what
>>about the tailgate...wouldn't that remove about the same amont of
>weight as
>>the spare? Might give you a couple hundredths...
>>
>>Robert Howe
>>'95 V6 4x4 5-Spd
>>Bone Stock. :(

miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er, LE, 3.55, Slush-o-matic, Edelbrock Headers, Flowmaster, TekStyle
Tonneau, 14x3 K&N,
Daytona bucket seats, Magnecor wires, soon to be slammed.......
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/1133 <or>
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf
                          "It's not a 'little V6', it's just
cylindrically challenged"

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]