Re: removing rubber from rear quarters ?

From: superskunk@mindspring.com
Date: Mon May 31 1999 - 22:52:47 EDT

    But we were looking for extra polish left on Jack's truck Blaine. <BG> If we
had been
taking rubber off Jack's quarter panel, we may not have see the guy she "did"
pull up with.

    A great time was had by all at the Southern Mopar Nationals. I'm looking
forward to the
next time I meet up with DML'ers. Thanks to Jack for the DML sticker, and Ben
for putting
it on. I don't remember Jack mentioning it, but he also unhooked his battery
after each run,
to reset the computer.

    Thanks also go to Blaine for showing us "out of towners" around the area.
Ben--have you
finished getting your pinstrips off yet? And if any of you get a chance, you need
to ask Ben
about Kelly. He'll know what you are talking about.

Mel
97" 5.2 semi-slowed
"Initial Success..........Or Total Failure" (EOD motto)