Re: Popular Exhaust Systems

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 20:16:21 EDT

I've owned a dynomax racemagnum and currently, a flowmaster 2 chamber. 3
chambers are quieter and flowmaster has a 30, 40, 50, 80 series. i don't
know what i have but i think it's the 40 series (lower number = LOUDER) and i
don't know if i could stand hearing the 30 series all day. the 40 (i think
again..) has a nice rumble. but one really annoying renosance at around
1700-2200 RPM. basically. light acceleration or cruisin at 50 MPH. it'll
sound cool in the beginning, but when it shakes body panels loose. u'll be
glad you stuck with a quieter muffler
-Dester

lucky for me. i have a stereo to drown out the sound when it gets annoying.