Milan Meet 6/05, IMPORTANT NOTICE!

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 22:41:43 EDT

The Milan DML Meet is still on for Saturday this weekend, it looks like the
weather is cooperating so far.

I just want to remind you that if you plan to run you Dakota in time trials,
YOU MUST HAVE LONG PANTS! These are track rules and they do not let you run
with shorts on for safety reasons in case of a fire. The fee is
non-refundable if you forget. I know it has been hot lately and shorts are
almost a requrement for most of us. The temp will be in the mid 80's on
Saturday so bring a pair of sweat pants if you don't want to wear long pants
all day.

I will be there between 9:00 and 10:00 that morning. I will try to set up an
area for all the Dakotas to park in if the track officials let me, I hope to
see you there!

Mark Kuzia
99' Dakota 5.2L 5-speed
14.83 at 93.37 (corrected to sea level)