Mileage Moment

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Fri Jun 04 1999 - 06:35:15 EDT

Just how crazy do we get when the DML goes offline? Well..... check out my site,
I have a new link called "Milleage Moment". I just turned 88,888 the other
day and I had the trip meter syncronized so that all the digits were 8's! I
was a few miles off so I put it on jack stands and ran it to get the reading
just right, then took the pic. While it was up there I couldn't resist and
pegged the speedo and took a shot as well......
---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221