Updated info on Milan Saturday breakfast options

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Fri Jun 04 1999 - 19:03:45 EDT

The nearby Restaurants I have found so far are:

Cafe Milano
9 W Main St

Danube Inn
24 W Main St

Old Shack
422 Wabash St

Big Boy Restaurant
1000 Dexter St

I have no further information on any of these, but they are all within 1
mile of what Streets98 lists as the center of town. Big Boy is straight
north of the center of town, parallel to Rt. 23. Old Shack is Almost
directly south of Danube Inn and Cafe Milano. Suggestions, anyone? Or
anyone familiar with the area know which of these or something else would
be the best choice? I'm all ears. I'll be home to receive e-mail until
approximately 7:30CST, and I hope to have a decision by then. If you're
late for this, call me at 630-258-8156. My cell phone should work the
entire trip, and I'll likely be awake until 1am. I was thinking 7:30am or
so as a good meeting time. Suggestions welcomed.

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."