Rockingham Results

From: Jon Smith (jdsmith4@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 11:36:45 EDT

OK, here's my results from last nights races, only got
2 passes in because it was bike week, and there were
about 2.5 Gazillion crotchrockets..

        1st Run 2nd Run
R/T .640 .541
60' 2.373 2.346
1/8th 11.003 10.139
1/8MPH 68.93 70.42
1/4mi 16.667 15.653
1/4MPH 86.97 89.12

The first run, I had nothing resembling traction, and
consequently spun through 1st and 2nd gears, damn near
to the 1/8mi lights.(Kinda cool looking in the mirror)

On the second run, I had some axle wrap so I had to
lift of the line, then get back on it. All in all,
not much racing, but a damn good night.

There is this one rustang that I've been trying to
hook up with the last few times I've been to the rock.
 Last time, I ran a 15.9 to his 16.1; came to find out
he'd dropped in some custom ground cam since last
time.... He was running a 15.8 last night :) So
we've agreed to line up next time, he's in the process
of bolting on a ported cobra intake to go w/ the cam,
so ugghhhh.... B&F.... how about if I slip yall boys
an extra 50..... :) any chance of getting the 'ol
TB next week??? :) :) :)

===
Jon Smith -- Raleigh, NC
'95 CC SLT 4x4 318 auto (15.653@89.12)
MP comp, JBA headers, 8.5mm MSD wires, 14x3 FABM & SBBS, dual cat-back glasspacks, 180 degree thermo, spectre wire dividers, ASP underdrive crank pulley, Hayden 16" elec. fan
http://come.to/killbilly
ICQ # 9720504
IM: Fast4x4