5.5" Tuff Country Lift

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 18:55:46 EDT

This topic was previously mentioned before the 'big crash'
which is why I went out and picked up a "4Wheel&OffRoad"
mag to see Tuff Country's/EZ-Ride's new 5.5" (!!!!)
suspension lift on the Dakota. I was minorly disappointed
because they only show it on the Durango, but WOW!!!, what
a difference. After the lift they were able to to fit
33x12.5's. I'm anxious to hear a price, but since I can't
afford it now, I guess that doesn't really matter. Tuff
County does have a webpage (http://www.tuffcountry.com),
but they haven't updated it with the Dak/Durango kit. Now
I better start saving my "$.02" instead of giving it to the
list huh? ;)

JY
'98 CC 4x4 5.2L 5pd